November 25th - Tables have turned.. sort of..

Hello all, this is Chris.

I'm doing well, aside from a cold that won't go away and possible ear infection. Cancer wise though I have no pain and no changes I've noticed so we're happy about that, hoping it's a good sign for the next PETscan.

The reason I'm writing however is not for an update on me, but rather for Veronica. We went to the ER today around noon because she was having stomach pains for the last week or so. After some tests and a CT, we found out she had appendicitis! It was weird being in such a familiar setting as the hospital but not in the bed...

She just had surgery and everything went well. I spoke with the surgeon and she said the appendix was very swollen but removed just fine and thankfully not burst yet. Right now she's resting and we're working on pain management but she should be able to go home tomorrow with minimal restrictions.

Just thought we'd let everyone know... This year can't end soon enough!

Love to all,
Chris




Comments

Popular posts from this blog